Sign in to follow this  
Busy

Any Bass Clubs in Kansas?

I've been pouring thourgh this forum a bit and have tried the search function but still cannot find any mention of a Bass Club in Kansas.

If you know of any that are around Kansas City, Topeka, or Lawrence please let me know.  I do not own a boat.

Thanks,

Busy

I would start looking here: http://www.kbcfn.com/

You should be able to get connected with someone there. Good luck

I am president of the froggz bass culb in Junction City. I know of a club in alma, atchison, and leavenworth. let me know if i can help you get in with one of these clubs.

Lawrence Bass Club meets the first Tuesday of every month at Zig and Mac's on Wakarusa.  It is a great group of guys, and it is not necessary to have a boat.  We would love to have you come to the next meeting.  

Our website is lawrencebassclub.com.  Let me know if you need any more information.

I just joined the Lawrence Bass Club, and those guys are really great.  If you want to learn about how to fish, there are some real experts you can learn from.  

I'm the VP of a club out of Raytown, MO. We fish all over Missouri and have one tourney at Grand Lake in OK every year.

We have a good bunch of guys with varying degrees of knowledge but always willing to help each other and share our knowledge.

We meet the 2nd Monday of every month except January. So our next meeting will be on February 8 @ 6:30pm in the Conservation Room at BPS in Independence, MO. We're looking to add new members, both boaters and non-boaters so stop by and check us out.

More info at our website:  http://www.freewebs.com/raytownbassclub/

and look for us on Facebook as well.