Sign in to follow this  
HOIST-N-HAWGS

Small RI & MA fishing club Forming

We're starting to organize a small fishing club for next year, most likely trolling motors only and 15' boats and under, T's will be held in MA & RI.

Number of members will be limited to 10.

7 T's, one a month starting in April and running through October. There are 4 of us as it stands now, We'll be taking a vote on teams, singles or both, as well as entry fee's and bodies of water, majority descision rules. These will all be club T's and will not be opens.

Thanks,

Paul

[movedhere] Northeast Bass Fishing [move by] Glenn.

Thanks Glen! ;)

We now have 5 boaters and 2 non-boaters.  We're looking to recruit a total of 10 members/5 teams  :)

Thanks,

Paul

We have 4 teams put together and looking for one more team to fill the field. :)

Hey Vooden, yes we are.  Sorry it took so long to reply but I forgot my password.

Possibly interested in joining. I have a 12 foot aluminum Jon Boat (flat bottom) and a trolling motor. I live on the South Shore MA. Any idea where you will be fishing? Like, lakes ponds etc just so i can see if i would be able to schedule it in since i work full time

Possibly interested in joining. I have a 12 foot aluminum Jon Boat (flat bottom) and a trolling motor. I live on the South Shore MA. Any idea where you will be fishing? Like, lakes ponds etc just so i can see if i would be able to schedule it in since i work full time

As it stands now we are on hold for this.  My fishing partner and I are considering joining another club that's already established.  If anything changes I'll post an update.