Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Coleman

A real bass fisher

last friday i set out to catch my first bass, ive been on here loking up information and receiving information and have caught my first bass on friday a nice 3-4lb largemouth. the day after friday, a guy gave me a berkly power worm with a 1/16 oz weight. 2nd cast, FISH ON. he got off......but im sure he was one of the 12 bass i cought that day ALL over 2 lbs, one was 7-8 lbs. first real day of bass fishing in my life, and I AM "HOOKED" lol (pun intended... :-X)

I also helped some kids a little younger than me catch some fish, it feels almost as good as catching them. thanks to all who have helped catch my first batch of BASS ;D

Happy to hear about your first catch! Sounds like you had a great day! And always great to see an angler helping out other kids! Thats great!

Congrats on your 1st bass and see you had a very successful day.  Its a blast helping kids fish, and my daughter is constantly begging me to go fishing... even in severe thunderstorms.  Its a great feeling as I know I have a fishing buddy for life.  

I hope you have continued success, as I have only caught 3 large mouths as I mainly fish for smallies in the creek.  Only LM I can find on ponders, which are a blast to fight.