Sign in to follow this  
Numpty

Our Little One Caught her first LargeMouth

We went out fishing for Walleye tonight at a lake close by, just from the dock....My wife and I got skunked but have a look at what the kid pulled in !!!!

It was her first Largemouth and she was quite excited....She thought she was snagged

Amanda Bass.jpg

Amanda Bass2.jpg

She was using an Ugly Stick with a Zebco 33 SpinCast and she brought it in herself.

super job.  that's a real nice one.  way to go.  always great to be outfished by your kid. :)

Awesome... gotta love the glove so she doesn't touch the fish. Way to go!!!

X2!  Awesome! My wife and daughter both refuse to lip big fish without gloves or a towel.

Thats a good one! Now you got her hooked.

My 4 yr old...3 at the time was fishing at the large local lake with me last year. I didnt have a boat yet and we were on the shore. She cant cast well. I cast out a big night crawler and pretty soon saw the line taking off. Set the hook and it was HEAVY. I handed her the rod and she could barely reel it in. Gets this huge catfish on the bank, throws the rod down and takes off running! LOL, PRICELESS.

Awesome catch and great pic... has my PB crushed!   ;D

Thanks All

It was an OOS Fish so I kept it in the water to get the hook out and until my wife got the camera.

Brought it up for a couple of pics then was released.

In Ontario, Canada...we are not to be in possession of an Out Of Season Fish so we didn't get a chance to measure or weigh.

But for up north here It was a Big Fish.

and yes....It is great to be out fished by her....Just hope the BaitMonkey doesn't start with her.

Thanks All

It was an OOS Fish so I kept it in the water to get the hook out and until my wife got the camera.

Brought it up for a couple of pics then was released.

In Ontario, Canada...we are not to be in possession of an Out Of Season Fish so we didn't get a chance to measure or weigh.

But for up north here It was a Big Fish.

and yes....It is great to be out fished by her....Just hope the BaitMonkey doesn't start with her.

Where was that in the kwarthas?

Very nice bass!  I, too, enjoyed the humor in her using a glove and her shirt sleeve to hold the fish.  But I think she's outdone my PB so what can I say-except, again, very nice bass.

Thats a good one! Now you got her hooked.

My 4 yr old...3 at the time was fishing at the large local lake with me last year. I didnt have a boat yet and we were on the shore. She cant cast well. I cast out a big night crawler and pretty soon saw the line taking off. Set the hook and it was HEAVY. I handed her the rod and she could barely reel it in. Gets this huge catfish on the bank, throws the rod down and takes off running! LOL, PRICELESS.

ROFL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D