Sign in to follow this  
jerseylargemouth

bass fishing in jersey

well we took an outing this past weekend no pics yet but we did very bad saturday, though yesterday evening i popped 4 2 pound smallies on that carolina rig with a black horny toad only thing i could get to work.  better luk next time i guess

You may need to find a pond with more dead bodies and grocery shopping carts in it on your next fishing trip in Jersey.

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  

Sorry, but I could not help myself.  Total loss of self-control.  Will do better in future.  Maybe.

Where are you catching smallies in NJ?  I'd love to find some.

Just about any of the larger lakes and reservoirs.

Round Valley

Spruce Run

Manasquan Res

Hopatcong

etc

You may need to find a pond with more dead bodies and grocery shopping carts in it on your next fishing trip in Jersey.

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  

Sorry, but I could not help myself.  Total loss of self-control.  Will do better in future.  Maybe.

Having driven on the stretch of I-95 through Richmond, I'd say this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black

;D

Chris,

No kidding about I-95 between Richmond and DC.

And that stretch of I-95 is getting worse with the tractor-trailers and the people traveling to and from DC who have no idea of how to drive on an interstate.

However, Jersey has a great reputation that no state, other than maybe Louisiana, can match with "getting rid of people" and shopping carts.

Only in Louisiana the gators will eat the evidence!   ;D

Glad you are back on the forum.  You seemed to have been gone for a while.