Sign in to follow this  
Big Phish

Caught a snake today

The picture was taken with a phone and came out terrible so it's not even worth posting, but it was pretty funny. I was fishing from the shore in a small pond near my house after work today the biggest water snake I've ever seen was hanging out right in front of me. I don't really mind snakes but this guy was a little to close for comfort. For some reason I thought if I swatted my senko at him he'd get scared and take off. Instead he struck the senko like a lightning bolt and held on for his life. He wasn't hooked but wouldn't let go despite my swinging of him over open water. I eventually had to cut the line. After that he proceeded to curl up with the bait and swallow it hook and all.

He was a pretty bad-a** snake.

Yeah he swallowed it with the point facing up so it didn't stick him right away.  i'm sure he didn't make it through the night though.

Don't worry about posting the picture.

Take it from me, photo's of all kinds are appreciated,

Except maybe the one in your avatar.

avid, that fish lived, he just swallowed the hook, which i was able to remove.  Everybody gets a bleeder from time to time.  If you really want to see the pic, i'll try and figure out how to get it from my phone to the comp.  

wow that is crazy man.  To get te pic off your phone.  Send the pic to your e mail.  Then save to the pc and convert to web size then post.  Thats how I do it.  I want to see the pic bro.