Sign in to follow this  
BassKinG

Are there any good Bass Fishing DVDs?

Im looking for a few good fishing DVDs preferably if there are any with Kevin VanDam in it, but otherwise I dont care.  If you know of a good website that has some drop a link of it please.  Thanks!

Classic Patterns DVD's.  There is a show on OLN called Classic Patterns and I believe they are only previews to the DVD's.  KVD has done at least two that I know of.  They are very very informative and show the ways a pro goes about tackling a new lake and shows how they try to establish a pattern.  Gerald Swindle, Mike Ike, Edwin Evers and Skeet Reese are a few others that come to mind.  You can buy the whole package, which is a little pricey, or you can buy them separately.

I got one from Bass Pro Shops thats called "Kevin Vandam's Startegies for Changing Conditions". I thought the video was pretty good.

I got one from Bass Pro Shops thats called "Kevin Vandam's Startegies for Changing Conditions". I thought the video was pretty good.

that's the one i have. i can't find it and i couldn't remember the name of it. good dvd. very informative.

Bass Pro Shops has a great line of DVD's i have the 3 woo daves and the 2 kvd movies

I have used VHS and DVD over the many years during the winter to break cabin fever and to refresh and learn more.  KVD and Woo Daves are great ones to have besides some Infisherman ones too.  I have most of those 3 now.  And some Bill Dance too.  I have found with Bill you have to listen and watch what he does with the rod/bait too exactly.  I guess with all of them we have to watch them too because sometimes they don't say it exactly what they do with the rod for the bait action.  Either way between this site and those videos you will improve.                      BB