Sign in to follow this  
mac7373

When your wrong...admit it.

Hey guys-

For those of you who read any of my posts regarding cast to catch ratios...some of the stuff I said was foolish, and disrespectful. Roadwarrior really didn't do anything wrong and some of the stuff I said to him was not warranted and was out of line. I have apologized to him via a private message, but I thought it was important for me to withdraw my comments publicly...to show you guys that I am not a total butt and to save face. RW has a wealth of knowledge to share and is good at articulating his points to us and he deserved better than what I "threw" at him in that forum. Later. :);):D ;D

Mac. i respect you alot for admiting that you made a mistake, it takes a big person to admit that.  Unfortunately like elkhunter has stated,we are all guilty of it.

Mac7373,

It takes a big man to do that.  Thanks!  No hard feelings here.  I get kind of irritable when either my fishing s*cks, or I get hungry....Ask my wife! ;D ;D

Mac, you did the right thing! Roadwarrior is a great guy. I have gotten carried away on here before trying to prove my point of view. I was going to go fishing with Roadwarrior since his ratio was 10:1 but now I think I'm going to go with you since yours is 1:1 --- just kidding ;D