Sign in to follow this  
fishingaddict

fishing aint good right now

ive had lots of trouble with this lake im fishing. ive used everything from cranks, to worms, to grub. i caught one fish this week and been out there at least 2-3 hrs a day.

the worst part is it rains a lot and when im fishing the peopl across the lake are catching 15 fish a night and im catchin 1.

Sorry to hear about your pain but the fishing is sure good in Ga. right now. Tuesday afternoon 3 hours of fishing 11 fish with 1 over 5 and 1 over 4 the rest around 2.All on finesse worms. I am trying to slow down and fish different baits then everyone else.

Don 't sweat it , even a little bit of fishing is better than no fishing at all, just ask me, two weeks ago I dislocated my right shoulder while transfering fish from one pond to another  ::), I 've been grounded for the last two weeks and I 'm going insane ! :-/ the worst part is that I 'm going to be grounded for at least 4 more weeks.  :o >:(

hey fishingaddict this is corey it think ive talked to u on aim but ive had the same probem in this florida weather..today looked like the perfect day but me and my buds just cant chatch em.....but i still love tryin ;)

Fronts are what is messing them up.

One saturday we slayed them, the following thursday after a similar front, caught I think two in 4 hours.

:-/