Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

If the smartest fish has an IQ

If the smartest fish has an IQ of 4 (cutthroat trout)

It's pretty d**n funny all the forums we follow and magazines we read and $40,00 bass boats and rods and gear we collect and yadda yadda yadda ....

These are the means we resort to,  things we ponder over and meddle through in the hunt for that friend on the end of our line.  

just kinda makes ya think :)

they're genetically programmed to do specific tasks. very basic simple survival activities. feeding,breeding, and trying to stay away from predators. what they do is just basic survival , they don't need much of an iq for that.

one of the best analogies i can think of would be a computer program. say, a calculator program on your computer. it can compute numbers at mind boggling speeds. but does this make them smart? no, they are just doing what they are made to do, and that's all they can do. i think it's the same with bass.

they're genetically programmed to do specific tasks. very basic simple survival activities. feeding,breeding, and trying to stay away from predators. what they do is just basic survival , they don't need much of an iq for that.

one of the best analogies i can think of would be a computer program. say, a calculator program on your computer. it can compute numbers at mind boggling speeds. but does this make them smart? no, they are just doing what they are made to do, and that's all they can do. i think it's the same with bass.

Good point