Sign in to follow this  
SBM-RL

MY POND

I have this pond across the street from my cottage on my other property I used to fish it alot bc there were a good amount of fish over 2 lbs probably 10-15 but last year my brothers stupidly caught all the bass out of it and relocated them in our lake

Would it be a good idea to put about 15  7-10in  bass in it?

There are plenty of blugill still in there and a few really small bass the pond is about an acre

i think that the bass should grow and reproduce enough that you shouldnt have to worry about it. it would be almost impossible for your brothers to catch every bass out of the pond. it would probably be good if you put a few decent sized bass in there, but otherwise just let them spawn and they should be fine.

The pond is amazingly clear and not much structure and im very confident that there is not a bass over 10 inches left in there

well if you are dead certain then it probably would be a good idea to add some bass. make sure they are big enough to spawn so that they can start making little bass.

yeah, i would just put a couple of nice sized bass back in.  You don't want too many small bass in a pond. They will grow bigger if there is less of them.