Sign in to follow this  
naylor1234

black worm

A floating worm does what it's name says. most fishermen use floating worms on carolina rigs but floating worms can be twitched across the surface. both methods are great presentations. a trick worm will sink slowly but if you hold your rod tip high a trick worm to can be twitched across the surface. i have found this to be a great morning style presentation.. this summer i bought every available color of trick worm and have used them daily they are awesome. finding what color works best is the real fun but i have narrowed it down to about five. black being one of them. i'm not sure where you live and i live in upstate N.Y. so to give you my list of colors might be a waste of time since things vary from state to state. i hope i was able to help

Thanks for your reply..I  cant seem to find a "floating worm"  Does it say "floating worm" on the package?  I see everything else ! B the way I live in Georgia !  Howdy !   ;D

yes the floating worms will indicate on the package that they are floaters. I went to basic training in georgia fort benning. i hear down there bass fishing is a hot sport. up here we would never be able to grow a bass as big as you guys do down there. my biggest is 6 pounds.  keep me updated if you were able to find floating worms if not i will buy and send you some.

The Strike King 3x Worms float,they work very well to!

Im glad i bought like a billion packs of them while wal-mart had them on clearance for .10c a pack.

Thanks so much ! I will look for them ! There are so many to choose from when you are looking but I might have overlooked them ! thanks  for every reply ;)

your best bet when you find them is to buy natural colors when you start gaining confidence in them then go to your mix and matched colors. i learned the hard way when it comes to colors.  good luck

I got a really similar deal at our Wal-Mart this winter/spring.  Although I think all of the Strike King plastics I bought were .25 cents a bag.  I also found Gomakatsu worm hooks for 1.00 per pack.  Nothing bigger than 3/0...but for that price I didn't complain...I just cleaned house. ;D

I bought a 60 bag lot of 3X lizards and zeros for $11 bucks shipped off eBay back in the spring.

I love eBay! ;)

3X baits at .10 a pack. I'll takes $20 worth.

I got about $15 worth lol,basically everything they had left.