Sign in to follow this  
powerfish

Whats up?

I hope someone has some insite for me.  Seems like lately I cant buy a good fish, while others around me are killing them.  Took the wife out for a day trip and she did well while I was stinking up the place.  My last few tournys my partner has caught the majority of the big fish. While I was catching fish for fish with him, but not the kickers we need.  Is this a slump or a confidence thing?  Does anybody ever go through slumps? I'm dieing here.

Yes.  It's just something that I am sure that all anglers go through.  I am going through one of those little slumps right now.  I can't seem to get a decent fish.  I have only caught like 2 fish in the last two weeks, and both of those were dinks.

So, don't worry, just focus, and they will start going your way again.   ;D

If not, I know of where you can get some good quantities of C-4 relatively cheap!   ;D ;D

Is this a slump or a confidence thing?

I'd be confident that it's a slump.  ;) Examine their styles they are probably just working slower or deeper, ect. then you are.

Mudpuppy nailed it, what is your partner doing you 're not ?, sometimes it 's a simple as the retrieval speed, sometimes is the retrieval technique what 's wrong. Check out what your partner is doing, the answer is there.