Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

Clay Dyer

I am running an event for C.A.S.T. for kids foundation next Sept. (thanks again Glenn for the contact info)

I was speaking with the regional director,Art Pasley, and I asked him if he saw the piece ESPN did on this Clay Dyer guy and he said that he was forced to miss it because he was at an event that weekend,WITH CLAY!! It turns out that Clay has joined the C.A.S.T. team!

Anyway, I have an email in to him,sent it this morning. Everyone cross your fingers that he can make it to my event. This gentleman is not just a fishing inspiration but an inspiration for LIFE itself. Man, I hope this happens.

Sidenote- anyone in the New England area that would like to donate their day to our event, we would love to have you come help.  The event  will be held on Sept. 16th,2006, in the beautiful state of Rhode Island.  Event will host 2-300 people and promises to be a fun filled, positive day all around.  Anyone interested can either PM or email me.

I have Clay's home address, and I have wrote him a letter, that I have not sent out yet.  That will happen either today or tomorrow.

I have seen the story on both SportsCenter and BassCenter, and yes, Clay is a true inspiration and a true hero, in my eyes.

He only lives like 2 hours from me, in Alabama.  I am hoping that maybe he and I could hit Guntersville sometime together.

;D

He is truly an amazing MAN!  He proves if you want something bad enough, you can do it.  I only hope that I can be half as determined as he is.  

He exemplifies some of the simple things in life that a lot of people may take for granted, including myself sometimes.   :-[

Clay is truly an inspiration for us all.  He has a great attitude all things considered.  In the piece aired by ESPN, everytime he caught a fish, you could hear Clay say "Thank you Lord."  I wish him nothing but the best.

After we watched that I told my son I will never ever complain about troubles I have tying knots because of calloused fingers and weak eyesight. What a fantastic person with a fantastic story.

I spoke with Clay yesterday, that knot was a Palomar.  I've been practicing trying to tie it with my tongue.  Havn't gotten it yet.  Friggin' tough!  He makes it look easy!!

Wow, that is totally cool that you spoke with Clay.  Just using his tongue, to tie that knot??  Wow!  I have troubles tying the things with my hands!  

I still have that letter waiting to be sent to him.  I hope that he gets it, and I hope that he is able to read it.

Clay, if you read this, you are truly an inspiration to us all!   :)

That's just awsome LBH. I'll see if I can make the trip up there to help out.

Clay Dyer is such an inspiration.

Fluke, I'll be taking that whole week off so if you're available and are able to come a few days early, We can go assault my local haunt together. You could stay at my place, no problem,comfortable couch and 5 miles from airport.

That's if you're still willing after me n HAwghunter smack you guys down next april!! :o