Sign in to follow this  
cajun1977.

charlie

Close, Chris....they're actually Fleck spinnerbaits, and they're made by Lunker City......they make Sluggos and some other neat soft plastics, but the quality of their spinnerbaits stinks, IMHO...I bought three last summer, and had to replace the bearing on the blade on two of them with old ones from my parts pile. They just wouldn't turn.

I saw him on a show say his favorite combo in New England was a chartreuse skirt with a chartreuse blade, and as a result, I've had good luck with that combo, just not with Flecks.

If you still want to check them out, you can get them at www.lunkercity.com.

I am glad I am wrong because I spent a good amount of time looking for the wrong bait lol ;D

They have been popular here in NEw England for years.  Somewhat on the inexpensive side, nothing special, just your everyday wire S/B.

Guest avid

I have a bit of a "softspot" for Flecks.  First because I used them "back in the day" when they were winning all those tournaments.  But more recently, when I moved to Florida I couldn't get a spinnerbait bite going.   I was really loosing confidence in them.  I went back to my roots and bought the exact lure you're talking about.  The tandem weed wader with chartruese painted blades.  It worked.  I started catching fish on a spinnerbait again.  Alas that bait "swims with the fishes" but I am back to successfully using spinnerbaits.