Sign in to follow this  
wildcatbass

**Craziest fishing VIDEO EVER!!!** (Link)

Ok, I stumbled across this and absolutley could not believe it!!!  These fish are almost attacking the guy!!!  :o

http://*/videos/flying-fish.html

I have no idea what kind of fish these are (seems like freshwater), but can you IMAGINE night fishing and having this happen to you?  I would think at that point that God was trying to tell me something?  ;D

I'm replying to my own topic because as of now, this has been viewed 17 times and NO BODY has commented on it?!?! :o

I guess I'm the only one who's been out in a boat and never been bombarded by hundreds of fish?  ::)

Thats pretty crazy.

Reminds me of those jumping carp that are taking over some of the rivers in the US.

Someone posted that video a few months ago. funny stuff though ;D ;D

I didn't know there were fish could jump that high... crazy :o

There is also another video where it's the noise of the motor that sends them freakin out.  These guys are going about 10-15 mph and the fish are jumping in the back of the boat.

This video looks like they are feeding on some kind of flying insect that the camera lights have attracted.

Thats pretty crazy.

Reminds me of those jumping carp that are taking over some of the rivers in the US.

Jumping carp?  Wow.  I hate those fish anyways...I can't imagine if they were jumping.

Many years ago I saw a film shot on famed, Big Bass, Treasure Lake in Cuba. The film was shot in the late 50's before Castro and the communists took over. Anyway, besides all the 10 + lb bass these guys were catching they showed how they would row out, yes I said row, there were no trolling motors in Cuba back then,  beat the water with paddles and Bass of around 1-2lbs would start jumping out of the water and even into the boat?  Pretty amazing stuff. I'm not sure what kind of fish those are on the video, the clarity is terrible.

I'm replying to my own topic because as of now, this has been viewed 17 times and NO BODY has commented on it?!?! :o

I guess I'm the only one who's been out in a boat and never been bombarded by hundreds of fish? ::)

Well, this actually came up not too long ago, so mebbe people just skipped in and out...

http://www.bassresource.com/bass_fishing_forums/YaBB.pl?num=1135141467