Sign in to follow this  
blanked

books on locations

does anyone know of a book that shows illustrations of where on a reservior bass are located thruout the year?  i want to see a drawing of a map and use it as the discusion to show where the 90% of the fish are on the 10% of the lake with different situations in addition to time of year.

i dont want an essay only describing where they are since illustrations are much more understandable.    its like trying to describe what somebody looks like where a picture or drawing makes it a whole lot easier.

I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for but I'd thought I would mention it. The book "Largemouth Bass: An In-Fisherman Handbook of Strategies" is a really great book. It tells you how to locate largemouth bass in lakes, rivers and reserviors. It also explains the different calender periods which would help understand when the bass will move to different areas. There is lots of other info on locating bass in that book too, like different reservior types etc... And information on how to fish different lures. Theres lots of diagrams too. I know this isin't exactly what you wanted but I thought I would try anyways.

5150bass

The first few chapters of an old book by John Weiss covers this and has photos and illistrations on it. The book is titled Advanced bass fishing. I can be found on amazon for less than 2 bucks. It is one of my favorites.