Sign in to follow this  
Puppetmaster

jus wanna let ya'll know

hey ya'll......i jus wanna say that i think so far that this site is the most informative site i have run accross that u aint got to pay for to jus learn and talk to real fishermen an'women [to be p.c.] that i found so far and i hope to share and have good experience on for as long as im able to..............

Thanks............Puppetmaster....aka      Jay

post-3998-130163004341_thumb.jpg

Welcome!!!  You found the best place on the net.  Tons of great people here that are more than willing o share info.

Welcome!!! You found the best place on the net. Tons of great people here that are more than willing o share info.

I'll second that!  

Welcome!When you don't know,just ask!Not that I'll know the answer but somebody will.

to the forum!

Welcome to BR. Yet another Georgia Boy in the house. We're just a big bunch of friends and family here. Jump in and don't worry about getting your feet wet.

PS

I take it that's not the best picture you have of yourself. ;) It's 2:30am, I'm at work and half asleep. It scared the crap out of me. LOL

Welcome to our Forum,Just a bunch of great guys who know some bassin'and don't mind sharing.I've become a much more versatle angler listening to these guys.Glenn and all our moderators strive to make this the best bassin' site on thr web.

Yup, I'm another newbie too and you have it pegged. Great info, considered judgements and folks willing to try any thing if it catches fish. I have learned a great deal on here. I know I have asked some pretty different questions and they have all been treated with respect.It is a real blast when I have found moments when I have been able to contribute in a meaningfull manner. 26 days till open water fishing and I found a spot today that one might be able to get a couple of flips into between the ice cap. GO ICE, GO ICE, GO ICE.........anyone know a dance that would make this chant more effective? Not that strip necked, paint your body blue, run outside and dive into a snowbank one from last year........that one doesn't work......besides the Finns up the road do it for sport all winter....and I think they like the ice....odd people.

But I digress, great site. Still looking up stuff from a couple of the threads from earlier this winter.