Sign in to follow this  
Guest the_muddy_man

HITTIN THE WATER WITH A NEW ATTITUDE THIS YEAR

Guest the_muddy_man

Hey fellas I was talking with my buddy Ron that I fish with most the time. We were talking about this guy on the lake we fish that always cuts between us and what ever shoreline we fish Im sorry to say last year I got into a couple of cussing matches with him and I purposely cut between him and a shore line he was working and my electric motor cut his line This was my mistake behavior on top of his bad behavior and that just leads to a whole lot of bad behavior And we take a lot of newbies fishin and this is the wrong thing to show them

There are fools and bullies all over and where I work(with at risk poverty level kids) I teach them to step off Theres a lot of shoreline out there and I feel if he cant get a rise outta us he will find somebody else who wants to play.

Me and Ron bring a lot of guys who are coming from ruff backrounds , including some of the kids I work with out to their first camping and fishing trips Thats where the enjoyment and focus should be Theres jerks in the world and some of them get to buy boats thats just the way it is I dont have to be part of the jerk club Anyway just some thoughts on the upcoming season and why a lot of us go out on the water

Its my time having fun in Gods creation and its my time to show others how to do these things(like im somekinnda expert or sumptin :-?)So how I act is what I come off the water with and there is nothin (not wearing a skirt anyway 8-)) that I love more than fishin HAVE A GOOD A SAFE SEASON FELLAS

I never stoop to their level, but have been seen tossing a very heavy metal bait at their boat if they try to cut me off from fishing my shoreline.  I don't take crap from anyone, but you will never see me cut someone off from their fishing spot, just cause they upset me.  

I always have the boat beater rod ready to do some damage if I get cut off.  Also if I hook one of them...I just say "SORRY, BUT YOU CAN SEE I AM FISHING HERE.  YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE CUT ME OFF.  OH, THE HOOKS ARE RUSTY TOO, SO YOU MIGHT NEED TO GET A SHOT FOR THAT!" >:(

TA DA :-X

I never stoop to their level, but have been seen tossing a very heavy metal bait at their boat if they try to cut me off from fishing my shoreline. I don't take crap from anyone, but you will never see me cut someone off from their fishing spot, just cause they upset me.

I always have the boat beater rod ready to do some damage if I get cut off. Also if I hook one of them...I just say "SORRY, BUT YOU CAN SEE I AM FISHING HERE. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE CUT ME OFF. OH, THE HOOKS ARE RUSTY TOO, SO YOU MIGHT NEED TO GET A SHOT FOR THAT!" >:(

TA DA :-X

i like the rusty hook idea

Sounds like a good opportunity to model and use "I" messages. ;)

You might come to a resolution with this gentleman and it would be a great chance to show your youngsters the effectiveness of being a democratic citizen! ;D

Tightlines...Jeff

Guest avid

I hate situations like this. I know what I should do, but sometimes I get caught up in the moment and loose my cool.

Your right though, it just leads to bad consequences.

don't you just want to

stay cool bro 8-)