Sign in to follow this  
Hop

Inexpensive Polarized Sunglasses?

Can anyone suggest a good pair of inexpensive polarized sunglasses. I use to spend a ton of money on pairs but they either got broke or scratched especially when I fished the surf.

BPS has a Woo Davies series of polarized sunglasses that are superb. They come in several different styles, they look like regular cool sunglasses, and are inexpensive.  They run from $15 to $25.  Best polarized sunglasses I've ever had.  

The most important tools that you have on the water, or for that matter anywhere they are needed, are your eyes. If you don't pay for the sun protection now, you will pay far more later. The difference in glasses is far more than just dollars..

The most important tools that you have on the water, or for that matter anywhere they are needed, are your eyes. If you don't pay for the sun protection now, you will pay far more later. The difference in glasses is far more than just dollars..

Couldn't agree with you anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your eyes are the only ones you got .... protect them. IMO (and an eye doctor I went to) a good pair of sunglasses is way more important than some high quality reel, rod, bass baot, bait, etc.

Campmor.com has a bunch of high quality polarized sunglasses for a fraction of the regular price.

I just bought a pair of Strike Kings from WalMart(redneck Macy's)and they are the best pair I have ever bought and they were only $12.00...... ;D

Cheap sunglasses don't give you the UV protection you need. Polarizing is a glare reducer. UV protection is another process to the lens. Do your eyes a favor now and they won't fail you later. GET A GOOD PAIR(S) OF SUNGLASSES. I use Solar Bats. AWESOME GLASSES. 8-)

Chow

The Pa Angler

I agree with George Welcome, KU_Bassmaster, and PA Angler. Sunglasses are far more than just a fishing tool. You will end up using them for more than just fishing. Get the best you can afford. Don't skimp on sunglasses. Shop around for deals but do get a quality pair.