Sign in to follow this  
Bassassasin12

Angler on Tour T.V. Show

Anyone watch the angler on tour T.V. show, I have been watching it the whole season and its a great shoe. Really shows you how brutal not making the cut can be. It seems Joe Thomas misses the cut by 8 oz. every time.

Definately shows the ups and downs - should be required viewing for aspiring pros.

RSBreth

I couldnt agree more. This guy has even made good for himslef already too. They should do a show on someone just starting out (finding sponsors, financial support, get away from family, work, etc) and then tyring to catch a fish to pay the bills.

But as some of the unexperienced youth may say: "Whats the big deal, I can catch fish like that all day long"

I've always liked watching that show w/Joe Thomas. Kinda feel sorry for him though, seems like he just isn't doing that good. Was wondering how long they will keep giving him money and a sponsorship if he doesn't place or make some money.

Its on the Outdoor Channel.

And thats his big sponsor so even without placing if he keeps the TV show going they should be happy enough.

Yeah i agree he seems like a downright great guy but seems like an average fisherman, im sure still way better than me and not to rip on the guy but he just cant seem to step up and join the big boys

Joe Thomas is one of my favorite pro anglers, great show, sure would like to see him finally win one.........