Sign in to follow this  
ScroGG ToGG

Post a bass video................

I think it would be cool if everyone tried to post a different bass video in this thread. So im not a dumb looking hypocrite, someone tell me how to post a video. i did it once, but it was pure luck. anyways i got some good ones i would like everyone to see.

I use Imageshack. it is pretty straight forward, then you can just link the URL. i only have one video, so i don t know if its worth reposting it here or not. if everyone wants them centralized then I will.

sing up at www.photobucket.com.

plug camera into USB port.

click "upload video"

click "removable disk"

click the file

click the video file

click "upload"

post the URL here after video is done uploading.

Personal videos are ust as good but i was really saying post ANY bass video that the rest of us mya have nver seen. As for your video 4BiZZ, ide die to see that ripped physique anyday. It gives my motivation to get to the bulk that your at.

And for the rest of you guys with sand in your shorts, i think fourbizzle knows im messin with him and its ok, so lets keep up the laidback demeanor and have fun. am i right, Four 2da Bizz?

Personal videos are ust as good but i was really saying post ANY bass video that the rest of us mya have nver seen. As for your video 4BiZZ, ide die to see that ripped physique anyday. It gives my motivation to get to the bulk that your at.

And for the rest of you guys with sand in your shorts, i think fourbizzle knows im messin with him and its ok, so lets keep up the laidback demeanor and have fun. am i right, Four 2da Bizz?

See now, thats the way to tell me I'm skinny, and have it be funny. I'll take the vid cam out tomorrow and have the girl video my yoked out self. I'll see if I can get a swimbait fish. I'll prove that you can catch 2 lbers on them!

Here it is 1 mo' time. Enjoy the gun show sucka's

http://s65.photobuck...ent=pond003.flv

She can catch fish too! Although BOTH these ladies are mine ;)

5-159.jpg

I outweigh Russ by 40 pounds! WOOHOO!!! Only problem is I'm probably a foot taller than him :-/

Didn't make it out today, long day at work, I'll see what I can do about a video.

I got my actual video camera and tripod all set up to film my trip this weekend and left it beside the front door >:( You guys almost had a video of my buddy nailing a 10.15! I was pretty bummed I didnt get her on video, but we did get some stills.