Sign in to follow this  
hipster_dufus

cast for kids/ cfc campaign

this is for all u federal employees. when the cfc comes around to hit u up for this years drive, please consider the cast for kids charity. we need to promote outdoor education. we even have a prop on the ballot in ga this year to protect our right to hunt and fish.please consider4 the cast for kids during the cfc campaign.

the cfc is the combined federal campaign. every year the federal govt runs a charity campaign to entice their employees to give to a charity of their choice thru payroll deduction. the list of charities is endless. they also do this for military people.it is a huge push and is done on the clock.i noticed the cast for kids listed in the book and chose them this year. i would like to remind my fellow bass resaource members to consider this charity, if u are a fed employee

At UPS, we only deal with the United Way.  They have the same thing where you can choose an agency from the book to donate too.  I wonder if CAST would qualify to get in it.  I'm going to look into that one when I meet jim O. today.  He flew in last night from Wasington to meet me and talk about some CAST issues.  If I can get CAST in the United Way book, I will be able to tie UPS in to our program in a big way.  

UPS, like the gov't, also donates on the clock employees to assist United way during the campaign.  We also stay active with UW agencies in the community year-round.  I am especially active with this aspect of UPS,  now you really got me thinkin',lol.....

I work for Sprint and we deal with the United Way also.  I make contributions every year.  LBH, that would be great if you could get CAST in the United Way fold.  I would want to direct some of my contributions in CAST's direction.