Sign in to follow this  
GAMEOVER

BPS question

I'm pretty sure they keep the same items out all year long. I know they do at the one where I shop at (Council Bluffs, IA). That is the only thing that gets me through the winter. oohhhhh I hate that "W" word. It makes me sick.

If it doesn 't have an ASTERISK it means it 's in stock.

I know about the * stuff but im not asking about the online BPS I have one about 20 minutes from me and am wanting some Lucky Craft stuff in Bass paterns and was wondering if I would be able to get them over this winter. I know I should be asking them but I just thought id ask.

It's called "Bass Pro Shop." Of course they sell fishing stuf year round. It would be way to hard to unstock half of the shelves in the store and restock with other stuff for winter and then restock half the shelves in the store again with fishing stuff in the spring.

Yes they do have stock year round on most items but that doesn 't necessarily mean that the particular store near you will have that particular bait you want at the moment you are there. Been to BPS several times and I 've never found everything I wanted to purchase.

BPS stores are stocked with fishing stuff year round.  In fact, I prefer shopping there in the winter.  Most of the general things are in stock and haven't been picked over and, sometimes -if you're lucky, you might even catch some items on sale.

Guest avid

BPS is called "Outdoor World"

Yes, it will have a large assortment of fishing equipment, but this is hunting season, so DO NOT expect to see the store as well stocked for fishing as it will be in March.

If I had a BPS 20 minutes from my house I would go there to see if they had what I wanted on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and twice on Sunday.

Yes, Bass Pro Shops stocks Lucky Craft lures yearound. Bass Pro will start to bring in the

new lure designs sometime in December. They should be gearing up for Christmas now,

and that includes fishing equipment. BPS orders from us weekly, even in the winter!  

Guest avid
Yes, Bass Pro Shops stocks Lucky Craft lures yearound. Bass Pro will start to bring in the

new lure designs sometime in December. They should be gearing up for Christmas now,

and that includes fishing equipment. BPS orders from us weekly, even in the winter!

C'mon Lane, couldn't you wait untill a few more of us opinionated types chimed in with arguments we cannot support before spoiling all our fun with actual facts?????

Bummer man ;)