Sign in to follow this  
Troutfisher

BassResource.com T-Shirt Review

I saw the special Glenn ran on BassResource.com's home page and decided to get me a T-Shirt.  It only took a few days for me to recieve it, and it fits perfectly.  I wanted to say that now perhaps I have a new lucky T-Shirt.   ;)

Welp, I'm headed out to the local locks and dam two days from now, it'll be the first test run for the shirt.    ;)  ;)

Well my T-Shirt is both lucky and unlucky.  We won't blame the unlucky part on the T-Shirt though ::) ;D.  Last week I probably had one of my best days of overall fishing ever (5 bass limit) ........ 4 over 4 lbs, 1 or 5 lbs, numerous in the 2 to 4 lbs range, and one that got off right at the boat that was HUGE ........ all caught on video camera.  All while wearing my new BR shirt for just the second time.  That was the lucky part.

The unlucky part ..... the camera is sitting at the bottom of the lake. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sounds like a pretty lucky shirt  KU_bassmaster

except for loosing your camera

I think i might get one just to show a little love to the bassresource.com people

Maybe it's a sign; appreciate the shirt, but don't abuse it, or bad things WILL happen......  :o

Just a note to let y'all know - the shirt is on sale right now for 50% off!  In fact EVERYTHING is half-off right now!  :o