Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

Winning combination-CFK

When I was in Vegas for the national meeting, I was asked to write an article for the newsletter with the concept being, "what 1 entity or resource has had the most impact on our RI events"?

I took this as a perfect opportunity to educate other hosts as to what a great match it is to have the jr teams involved in our program.

Mike does a lot for the kids and often stays tucked away, out of the limelight.  I thought I would take the opportunity to draw him and the jr team, out into public view.

Below is a link to the national CFK newsletter.  This newsletter is widely distributed to sponsors, subscribers, industry press and all involved in the C.A.S.T. For Kids program.  It is also used promotionally at many national events, conventions and seminars.

CFK Summer 2007 newsletter  see page 3

Thanks for reading and thanks to all of you for your continued support.  Together we are making a difference in the lives of some kids who deserve it the most.