Sign in to follow this  
BassLaw13

Trigger X Lures

Has anyone tried these lures/soft plastics?  They are supposedly loaded with pheromones which force the bass to hit.  Also, how do you think these would be considered as tournament lures, knowing that each club is different, etc.?

have not tried them,  saw them for the first time at Gander the other day...They had the Frog, worm and Senko...I thought they were ugly, but be interested to see if they work

I saw these at Gander Mt this weekend... Never heard of them before, so dunno if they work.  I see that each individual worm comes in it's own blister pack like a pill.  I hope it doesn't cause a lot of extra garbage being left on the banks...

Is the fish susposed to eat them or make love to em ?

That's what I was wondering!!

:D

I saw them at my local dick's and its like 7 dollars for a pack? Looked a little like a gimmick to me. If anyone else buys them and tests them out let us know!  ;D

I saw them at my local dick's and its like 7 dollars for a pack? Looked a little like a gimmick to me. If anyone else buys them and tests them out let us know! ;D

x2 and the bait designs look kinda stupid too,aside from the creature.For that price I'll pass and put a little megastrike on the other non-gimmick baits I use.

My buddy bought a bottle of the spray and tried to use it bedfishing.The instant the fish nosed up to the bait they ran off.Makes me wonder since I threw my regular brush hogs and craws in there and proceded to catch the same fish. ::D