Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

Lunkerville- Casting Call!!

Lights,......Camera,..........ACTION!

Mike D. from Lunkerville is looking for video footage for the show.

There is a segment of the show where Mike highlights everyday guys like ourselves with some home video clips and he is running low on media.

LET'S HOOK HIM UP!!  REPRESENT!!!!

Over the last 3 yrs, I've watched as more and more of you have become "video ready".  Don't just let those clips sit in a folder on your computer, get them on TV !!!!!

To submit a clip, go HERE

Make sure to mention that you are from BR (of course, when her sees the footage of guys who can CATCH,.....he'll know there is only 1 place they COULD have come from,lol.)

What if your video camera is a tape camera.  How do you get it on the computer??????  Sorry, but am completely ignorant on how to accomplish this.

What if your video camera is a tape camera.  How do you get it on the computer??????  Sorry, but am completely ignorant on how to accomplish this.

Then you are already one step ahead of the game ;)

Mike wants these submitted by mail.  Check the link :)

WFN- World Fishing Network

All episodes can be seen online also at Lunkerville.

The show is based on everyday fishing with everyday guys like you and me.  Mike D, the host (also a member here) learns and interviews along the way as folks turn him on to their local honey holes for a day.  Grass roots at it's finest.

thanks LBH!... i'm editing your show this week, so hopefully it will be done by next week.

we accept most tape formats for submission, but prefer a DVD or digital file... mini DV is great also... VHS or Hi-8 works... if there's any question, PM or email me.

WFN currently airs on DISH Network with their HD package and on Verizon FioS TV... look for them to be on DirecTV and cable soon!

thanks LBH!... i'm editing your show this week, so hopefully it will be done by next week.

great! i cant wait to see that episode. :D

Might not be bad if an actual new episode aired on WFN more than once every three months.  :-X

Might not be bad if an actual new episode aired on WFN more than once every three months.  :-X

X2544359834659483 i hate the same episode i've seen 6 times

great! i cant wait to see that episode. :D

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-) 8-)

Everything starts somewhere, so give Mike and the network some time to grow. Mike does a great job, my fav so far

DODGEGUY DRIVES A HYNDAI!!!!!!!!

He actually has 3 new episodes up on the website from this season if you guys haven't seen em' yet. I've seen em' all over 3 - 4 times and I'll watch em' another 100. It's a great show.

Good job Mike D. I'm buying my first video camera next month for when our first child arrives, so maybe I can convince the wife to let me get some material on my dad's bass boat in our favorite topwater spot. I'll see what I can do.

And guys... if you help him out here, guess what... that equals more material... that equals more shows lol. Good stuff!

Curse of Lunkerville is my favorite recent one.  Good smallie action on Lake Erie.  Can't beat that.

Another great find.  I checked out the website and watched a few of the episodes and I'm enjoying it a lot.

And while I may not have any video footage for him any time soon (no recorder), he definitely has another fan.  I definitely plan on finishing up the episodes I can get to on the website.

hey guys, thanks for the nice words.

WFN airs a different show every week, so you shouldn't be seeing the same show... but in the event you do see the same show more than once, watch it again :)

we're editing the LBH episode now... looking good!... although, i think i have to edit out some of the good stuff and keep it for the PPV special cause it's "adult-themed" if you know what i mean ;D

Mike when can we hope for your show to be on Comcast, so us cable guys can watch when the wife steals the computer for her recipes???  :-[ :-/

i truly believe the World Fishing Network will be on most cable systems and DirecTV very soon... they're doing such a great job over there and they have 100% fishing, all the time, in HD!

we're also in discussions with other networks, so hopefully we'll have some good news soon:)

also check out Verizon FiOS because they carry WFN now and offer great deals for combo TV/internet/phone.