Sign in to follow this  
Certified Public Angler

Yo, Mike D from Lunkerville!

When do the new episodes from Lake Champlain come out?

Since you posted the thread about your trip with LBH I've watched every episode you have online.  Love the show and I am anxiously waiting the new episodes arrival.  Keep up the good work.  8-)

they're coming!... maybe 4-6 weeks... thanks for watching :)

Good to hear, hope you got the Skins game on while your on the net! Not looking too good now but Hail to the Redskins!!!

Well being a Redskins fan is automatically a poor start to the season!!!  ;D :P

It comes and goes. I think that is why the NFL is so popular. The cap keeps the rosters evolving. I've been a PROUD Philly fan since they sucked. I sported my colors when it was embarrassing to where green.

At least being a Redskins fan is better than being a Raider's Fan!!!!

Unless the Deadskins can get that offense going it is going to be a l-o-n-g game against the Saints this coming weekend.  >:(

Apparently green was cool when Philly made a run for the super bowl. I was amazed at all of the Philly Gear that was being toted. Did I mention I'm in southern Indiana which is Colts country? Go figure. Band wagon jumpers...

What is worse than a Redskins fan and a Raiders fan? A cheese head! Every time and I mean Every time I need Green Bay to do something for me to win in fantasy football they flop. If I need their defense to do something then the score get ran up. If I needed Brett Favre to run up the score he would flop. At this point I will never be able to be a cheese head. Maybe now the Favre is gone things may change but I doubt it.

Edit: That might have been a little harsh on GB. Nothing is worse than being a Raiders fan. I rank GB right after them!