Sign in to follow this  
paul.

great bassin' show

i just got finished watchin' joe thomas do a bed fishing show at bienville plantation on the outdoor channel.  IT WAS AWESOME!!!  it was so cool seeing how he was so excited he missed fish like 5 times in a row. ;D  he was catching the males first though which i think is a no-no.  but maybe that's all he could get to bite and he had to get something on film.  or maybe he just didn't have any live bait.  .  anyway that show rocked.  

i want to fish in florida or texas or mexico so bad i can't stand it. :'(  but if i went, i doubt my bank account could stand it.

Paul,

Make plans to one day fish the Florida and Texas waters.

I plan to fish Disneyworld ponds before I croak.

I hear the Mexico locations are super, too.  ;)

thanks fiend.  don't get me wrong, i ain't complaining about what i have here.  i have definitely been blessed with some great spots.  it's just that a change of scenery would be nice every once in a while.  

and thank you too, fishfordollars.  that is a very, very kind offer.  it would be fantastic to fish with you.

I plan to fish Disneyworld ponds before I croak.

;)

Do they really have fish in those ponds?

Do they really have fish in those ponds?

Not only do they have big bass...

I was down there this summer for the first time since I was a little kid. Let's just say I'm not very "Florida Smart".

We were staying on Disney's camper resort and I went down to the lake just about everyday. The place that I found to fish was covered by high grass on the sides so I WADED out about 20 or 30 feet. Well my last day their I saw an alligator laying in my little fishing spot.

I know there are alligators in Florida but I just figured Disney managed them in their resorts.  :o

Seems like those hawgs in Tennessee aren't so bad to me :-/

Seriously I think Paul should open up a Bass resources only Disney Land at his ponds and make us sign NDA to fish with him! ;D

My other plan to find his spots is to input his home town into Google earth and start looking for ponds by him. ;D