Sign in to follow this  
mattm

Interesting pic for ya'll that think you can guess weight by pictures

How big do you think this one went. I'm going to guess 90% plus miss it by more than 3lbs.

post-9245-130163011253_thumb.jpg

Wow.  It tricked me.  Either you guys are good or play with barbie dolls to much.

Yup, I was guessing it was a Ken doll. I removed that out of my original post just in case I was wrong. I didn't want to sound like a weirdo.

Well i didnt even pay much attention to the leg at first. What made me think was because just the outstanding size of the fish,(or it seemed), to the foot, caused me to just not think it was right. Than i looked closer and looked at leg closer and figured.

An plus thats definitally not a ken doll dude! Everyone knows that the white croc shoes on the particular barbie was on the 2005 summer edition barbie!

An plus thats definitally not a ken doll dude! Everyone knows that the white croc shoes on the particular barbie was on the 2005 summer edition barbie!

;D ;D ;D

I laughed at that, lol

Got me at first but my monitors were set really bright so the leg looked suspicious!  nice post =D

Everyone knows that the white croc shoes on the particular barbie was on the 2005 summer edition barbie!

I'm one guy that defiantly did not know that  ;D

That pic had me going for a second until I noticed the leg then something didn't add up, I would of never thought of a Barbie doll leg good eye guys