Sign in to follow this  
fishintroop

What would you do?

Okay guys. Have a tourney on a typical south jersey 100 acre puddle with average depth of about 3 ft. The weather has been real crazy. Heavy rain Thursday night through Friday, but the temps were in the high 60's. The winds been howling all day today. How would you approach this situation? Oh and we'll probably have about 15 boats. I'm guessing water temps will be in the high 50's. Shad are a major bait fish, so I was thinking of throwing my tru-tungsten shad.

Carolina rig the deeper 3-6  ft areas and also a point that comes out from 4 ft water to the 8ft water. There is a cove on each side of that point. I know one has a hard bottom. I'm not sure what I'm going to throw through there maybe a spinner or shallow crank. Any other ideas??? :o

Thanks for your help

I have a map, but can't figure out how to change it from a .pdf to a .jpeg

If you have any, the Strike King King shad in a color that matches your forage, or a sebile magic swimmer. These can be waked, or fished shallow and are good shad imitators.