Sign in to follow this  
HydrillaKilla

Wiggle Rig / Mojo Rig ??????

I bought a wiggle rig kit last year but before i could use them they were stolen out of my boat. i am thinking about getting another kit but wanted to know if anyone here has used them and are they worth reordering? i saw a video on the web last year and they looked UNREAL! or i should say they made anything you use them with look REAL ! here is the site with the video. thanks in advance for any help

robbie    http://ezknot.com/

looks incredible, you might be able to get the same effect with normal elastic chord, just a money saving idea. But defiantly looks like its worth a try.

looks incredible, you might be able to get the same effect with normal elastic chord, just a money saving idea. But defiantly looks like its worth a try.

x2 on the way the bait looks in the water.

LOOK INTERESTING send one here when u order them  :o

I use the wiggle rig with about 50% of my drop shotting presentations. Started last year and find it particularly effective for the both SM & LM bass. I use the DS swivels on each end of the spectastic cord (bungee); attaching one end to the drop line and the other end to my sinker.

If you try out both the standard DS and the altered one with the wiggle set-up in a clear pool or lake, you will such a dramatic difference, that it's almost a no brainer! However....the reason I carry both is that sometimes the fish prefer a more subtle action to the worm (sometimes no action at all!). Then I use the standard DS rig. If I start really finding active fish, then I switch to the wiggle rig in order to get the attention of the bigger bass. Works for me!  :o

I use the wiggle rig with about 50% of my drop shotting presentations. Started last year and find it particularly effective for the both SM & LM bass. I use the DS swivels on each end of the spectastic cord (bungee); attaching one end to the drop line and the other end to my sinker.

If you try out both the standard DS and the altered one with the wiggle set-up in a clear pool or lake, you will such a dramatic difference, that it's almost a no brainer! However....the reason I carry both is that sometimes the fish prefer a more subtle action to the worm (sometimes no action at all!). Then I use the standard DS rig. If I start really finding active fish, then I switch to the wiggle rig in order to get the attention of the bigger bass. Works for me! :o

thanks for all your replies. Crestliner thanks for the tip. i guess i will get another wiggle rig kit. i really figured more people would have commented on this subject because of the amazing action it has . i guess its not used as much as i thought it was. thanks again

robbie