Sign in to follow this  
BassnMan Mike

Plano 3700 Organizer

Quite awhile back I purchased this black tray type thing that holds 7 Plano 3700 tackle box's and now I cant find them anymore. Does anyone know if anything like this is still available? The storage compartments in the 210 are huge so I'd like to get them organized.

Thanks all!

bassnman mike

The Plano 3700 is 14" X 9 .12"  X 2" and still available. Any brand the same size will work, don't understand your question?

WRB

The Plano 3700 is 14" X 9 .12" X 2" and still available. Any brand the same size will work, don't understand your question?

WRB

I'm aware that the3700 is still available. What I'm looking for is something to organize them. Either in the boat as deviders or something that I can take in and out. I guess the easiest way to discribe it is you can place 7 fully loaded 3700's in it and lift them all at one time, does that make sense?

I have been looking for the same thing Mike and haven't been able to find any either. I remember Cabelas carried them, but haven't seen them for a while. Every google search I try doesn't seem to work for it either. :o :-?

I have been looking for the same thing Mike and haven't been able to find any either. I remember Cabelas carried them, but haven't seen them for a while. Every google search I try doesn't seem to work for it either. :o :-?

I've got an old black one from Cabelas that has seen better days, looking to either replace it or add a couple more. I've Googled the crap out of it as well. Hoping someone will chime in here. I'll be sure let ya know if I find something.

[movedhere] General Bass Fishing Forum [move by] five.bass.limit.

I've also been looking for that Plano 3700 carrier. It seems they dont make it anymore.