1x rebel jointed minnow

1x rebel minnow (5/64oz)

2x mini rat-l-traps

1x original rat-l-trap

1x zman 6" swimbaits

1x ardent line conditioner

1x pack of doa jerk baits

....$23.xx

i dont think i did too bad. what was left of the store was a mess and it was hard to find what i did.

i never fished any of these cranks before but they looked good in the packaging , lol. whats the running depth of the rat-l-traps?

On the rattle traps it all depends on how fast you reel them. Unless you got a suspending model they will sink to the bottom. I like to fish traps by letting them hit the grass then ripping it out of the grass and letting it flutter down for a second or two. Most of the time the hit will be when it flutters down.

Hey Sqhertz,

How bad was the store down there.  I've never actually been to the one in Miami and I was tempted to head down there on Thursday when I have some time off.  Is the whole store raided or what?  I also need to pick up some new seats for my boat, hopefully they have some.  Whereabouts is the store located?

Hey Sqhertz,

How bad was the store down there. I've never actually been to the one in Miami and I was tempted to head down there on Thursday when I have some time off. Is the whole store raided or what? I also need to pick up some new seats for my boat, hopefully they have some. Whereabouts is the store located?

the store is on sw 136 ave and us1. right across from the falls mall. exit the turnpike at sw 152nd , and head east to us1. go north to 136st and its on the right hand side in the corner. youll see a panera , checkers , gap and marshalls all in the plaza.

the store was pretty bad. the only thing they had alot of was the saltwater berkley plastics like the smaller crabs , some storm plastics and some others i cant recall. they did have some rattle traps , yo-zuris and the giant rapala magnums. next to no terminal tackle. not too sure about boat crap since i dont have one i didnt look , sorry. id suggest giving them a call soon to see if they have what youre looking for.

also , how does the ardent line conditioner compare to the others?

i put some on the line i have and im going out tomorrow morning, ive just never used any of these line products before.