Sign in to follow this  
airborne_angler

Can anyone ID these crankbaits?

I recently got these crankbaits in a lot I purchased online. I would like to know what they all are. They all Have some sort of rattle,and as far as I can see they are all at least medium to deep divers. I think the Chartreuse/Blue Bait is a Manns 10+,as thats what it says on the side.

The others dont have any markings however. Can anyone help solve this puzzle. To the best of my knowledge these are all made of plastic.

022-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

020-1.jpg

the bottom one looks like a rebel deep wee r..but im not sure...the top one looks kinda like a bomber model a but its not...could be one of the old bandits...be sure you change the hooks before you use them lol

The middle bait is a Mann's 10+. The top one is interesting; the shape and dotted lateral line make me think it is an older japanese bait. The bottom bait looks like a Rebel....

*edit*  Oops...you already said the middle bait is a mann's 10+.  

top one is a yozuri, middle manns, bottom looks like a bandit repaint

Agreed.  Top: Yo Zuri.  Middle: Mann's.  Bottom: Possibly a Bandit, I recognize the lower half body paint as a bandit, but not the top as mentioned likely a repaint.  The only thing that is throwing me off from it being a Bandit is the line tie - it looks like an old Bagley's in that respect.

Sometimes it's easier  to tell the brand by the shape of the lip of the bait too.  

I know the middle one is a Mann's

The bottom is a Rebel with a repaint

And I guess that the top is a Yo-zuri

rebel has a screw line tie and a set screw for the bill, bandit has a raised eye,

rebel has a screw line tie and a set screw for the bill, bandit has a raised eye,

Yep. Last one is a Bandit.

Great catch!

So in everyones crankbait fishing experience,how does each of these baits rate,Good bad or indifferent?