Sign in to follow this  
yurstruely

carolina rig question

Whats your best carolina rig soft plastic bait?

just started useign this agian and the black zoom trick worm is a killer, Anythign else work really well?

Also i been useign htose discontinued flapin hogs from GYCB and i really need a cheaper ig trailer i dotn use pork i want a great soft plastic for this, im lookignin the 2-3 dollar per packs of trailers, i dont use chunks either, i do use brush hogs, and creatures,yum crasw etc... any ideas on cheap lure manufatures just for makeign there baits into trialers???

please post me soem links.

12" worms to 3" Lil' Critter Craws and everything in between in just about any color.  That is the beauty of the C. Rig!

I'll second Lake Fork Tackle baits and go one better:

Go to my website and follow through to LFT - get a 10% discount by entering code on page.

About any plastic bait works great on a Crig.  I've thrown so many baits on a rig that I cannot list them.  They all caught fish at one time or another.  Just experiment and see what works best for you.

Brad

I have had very good luck with 6" and 8" Zoom lizards. They are my go-to baits.

I'll have to agree with Brad on this one: Almost every soft plastic will work on a C-rig; I tend to catch more with 6-8" worms though.  I guess it comes down to what your confident with.  Trial and error always gets results :D

I've caught lots of bass using 3X and Zoom lizards in green pumpkin,watermelonseed,and black w/ blue tail.In the cooler/colder months the FLW 6" finese worm in green pumpkin and the 4" Senko in green pumpkin/watermelonseed have done well for me.