Sign in to follow this  
catchnm

Quantum Tour Pts665Fa Spinning Rod Or Alliance Als662Mh

Thinking about purchasing one or the other of these. Tour Edition new for $100 total. I understand it's a 2003 model. I was wondering if anyone has this particular rod and could offer opinions. I specifically am getting this because it's 6'6" and MH action and it's a one-piece. Not many spinning rods out there in this configuration in this price range.

Im also looking at the Quantum Alliance ALS662MH. Fine price at $29.95 but it's a two-piece. Doesn't matter that much whether it's one or two-piece really, just thought the Tour Edition might be a far better rod. I would get two of the Alliance for the price though if it's a quality enough rod for a weekend fisherman like me.....Tex-Rigs, Sworming Hornet Heads, weightless plastics is what I usually throw on spinning gear.

Any other suggestions would be welcome as well. i don't want to go over the $100 price though and would prefer to even stay under that. Thanks in advance.

Never mind.....think I'll just get a Vendetta.