Sign in to follow this  
Bass Grant

Lake Champlain Anglers

My friends and i are renting out a cottage out in Grand Isle VT on lake champlain...we are going to be doing some fishing and we are going this saturday! I was wondering what baits/techniques have been working lately..i know its probably different than here in ct but what are the bass in pre spawn still, spawn or post spawn?! any help would be awesome..we are just looking to catch some nice fish!

LM are moving up to spawn and are in some pretty dense cover due to the flooding. Smallies are still moving around in packs, my buddy got 14 nice ones yesterday on Jerkbaits in Mallets Bay. The water is REALLY murky as well.

I'm heading out Friday to prefish a tournament out of North Hero and will let you know what I find.

LM are moving up to spawn and are in some pretty dense cover due to the flooding. Smallies are still moving around in packs, my buddy got 14 nice ones yesterday on Jerkbaits in Mallets Bay. The water is REALLY murky as well.

I'm heading out Friday to prefish a tournament out of North Hero and will let you know what I find.

ok perfect that would help a lot! yeah we just dont want to get up there and get skunked! let me know what you catch!