Sign in to follow this  
atlbassin

Fishing For America = Awesome

My buddy and I went fishing yesterday and It was a blast. Got on the lake around 6 am, and the bite was on, and it continued all day. Jigs, spinner bait, 10 inch worms, and crankbaits were money. After catching a nice 6 and a 5 on a moving jig, my buddy and I figured they were looking for a moving presentation, so swimming a jig, the crankbait, and the spinnerbait were getting bit. My buddy had been having a pretty good day when we pulled up to his favorite part of the lake where some big girls live. He tosses a 7in senko out and about five minutes later. monster on. drag zipping out and the fish pulling us around for around a minute, the 12 lb line breaks angry.gif. the line had been frayed and nicked from the rocks in the area. both of us were mad that the fish wasn't boated but even more mad about the fact that a large female probably still had a hook in her. My best of the day went 6lb, 5lb, 4lb 11oz, 4lb, and 2lb 11oz and my buddy had a bunch of three and two lbers. just a great day to enjoy the weather and our great country. and what better way then (than?) bass fishing?????

http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee446/guy_fishing/July%203rd/?albumview=slideshow

Independence Day at it's best... Fishing and thankful for the opportunity to do so! Great looking fish too ;) WTG

Big O

www.ragetail.com

good job so fun when it comes together like that