Sign in to follow this  
bocabasser

Holiday 7-6

fished a firemans tourney today at the park and came in third. we had 18.7 and my firefighter friend lost at least 5 pigs in the pads. he was using spin gear and couldn't get the fish out of the pads. we caught over 70 fish and my hands are tattered. the water has come up at least a foot and a half. 26 pounds won and 19 was second. a super fun session. the park still has a ton of fish.

Hey Bruce. Good to see you out there today. You fared better than me...I might have had 12lbs. Had a 4 and a 3 and a bunch of dinks. I did OK in my first spot but had a fuel line problem and ended up coming back and fishing near the park.

Did the Hicks win?

I have a club tournament out there Saturday. I'm not planning to pre-fish, just go fish. I always kill them on pre-fish, get locked into a mindset, then if it doesn't materialize, I get to running around mindlessly LOL. Some of those flats out the 67 almost look manageable though but not with my aircraft carrier.

Tell your buddy to put the yankee gear where it belongs, back at HOME!

Way to go, Bruce. 26 pounds took 1st? Now those are some HAWGS!

mike it was great to see you as well. yes the hicks won. i spoke to mikeybalz via email and he did not do too well on the alley.