TEAMUS

Summer Pattern

What is everyones favorite Summertime pattern/lure/bait? I fish a grassy lake, max depth 20ft. Some structure, but mostly grass. Laydown trees on banks. Mainlake or coves during summer. Thanks for any and all tips tactics and opinions.

most people are throwing big jigs and worms to those spots so i bet anything theyd be happy to see a crankbait down by those weeds.

toledobend002b.jpg

Catt, that is beautiful.

So many people have no idea how beautiful our lakes and rivers across the country can be.

Seeing a Bald Eagle or an Osprey hitting the water and coming up with a fish and the beauty of Mother Nature is one of the advantages of bass fishing.

The bayou photos with the moss hanging from the trees in Louisiana are also beautiful.

Thanks for sharing. :)

toledobend002b.jpg

I have lots of pictures like that burned forever in my mind. The only difference is most of those snags had 25 or 30 foot tops when I last saw the 'Big Pond'.

Kelley

Hookingem and myself fish a lot of ponds from the bank. The fish we are catching now are scattered along deepwater (for a pond, more like 3-5 feet) structure such as dropoffs and ledges. If you can find rockpiles, weeds, etc., you will catch fish.

Summer pattern, notice in the photo how close to a bank I am ;)