Sign in to follow this  
clayton86

Best Wishes

My best wishes go out to the families of those marines killed in the helicoptor crash. This ones pretty close to home the crew chief killed in the crash was a close friend of mine growing up he lives down the road from me well his parents now. We used to fish the erie canal derby every summer together and played paintball together all threw high school and baseball as well.

R.I.P Trev

I'm sorry to hear. Off subject kind of but aren't you the one say your getting ready to leave soon?? I know of a couple of others guys mentioned it but I thought you did too? If so how long till then and how long you will be gone?

Yes I leave for afghan. In november ill be gone 12mo in country for only 9 though 3mo are train up

Yes I leave for afghan. In november ill be gone 12mo in country for only 9 though 3mo are train up

My best wishes to you when you depart.

Thanks

What's really got me and my wife so freaked bout this whole accident is he's been to afghanistan 2 or 3 times come back fine and takes a bird out for training and gets killed. What's really sad is Trevor was just married back in May I can't imagine what his wife is going threw right now.