I fish on average 7 days a week. Up about 1:00 am, take care of some email and then do my research. I first check out the weather, most interested in tide and wind direction. That tells me what species I'm interested in targeting, my first fishing location and the rods and reels I take with me, usually only 2 and 1 is just for back up, Windy I go with 7 footers and a bit calmer I like 7'6 or 8', hopefully the forecast is NE wind 10-15 mph, with a 2-3' surf or a chop in the ICW, don't care for calm conditions.

The wind also predicates my wardrobe of the day, east wind shorts and a t shirt, westerly long pants and long sleeve shirt.......no seeum protection.

Kinda blah this morning, 7 mph wind and fairly flat, could be a cuda day.

I jumped a nice 80lb plus tarpon and lost a snook the looked to be about the same off the Juno peir Saturday. The snook was a 40" plus fish. Otherwise rather slow they were very finicky. Even the bait was tough to get.

Toughest inshore fishing I've seen in years. I've been up to Juno several times and it's slow even there. but I only fish the beach, don't care for the pier. I haven't had a snook close to 40" so far this year.

wow, you get up really early. what time do you go to bed if you dont mind my asking? certainly looks like you put forth serious effort for each of your daily fishing trips

Go to sleep about 9. Just really read a couple of things, doesn't take too long and I'm out the door,I got the prep down pat.

This is not the kind of fishing where you are going to catch 20-40 or 100 fish in day, unless there is a bait run. I'm happy if I catch 1 or 2 fish, many days I catch nothing. Most important tool is patience, however I have had some awesome rewards. Without a doubt my favorite kind of fishing.