Sign in to follow this  
Fishohio

New Shimano Rods

Hey guys,

Have any of you tried or seen the New shimano rods? Camura,Crucial, and Compre.

Seen them on TW man they look sweet! The Compre is a IM 9 blank with a new reel seat for 100$ WOW!! Just wondering if anyone has actually held one.

It´s Crucial, Compre & Clarus, the Cumara has always been the way it is so it´s not quite "new". Nope, I haven´t tried any but if they are as good as the previous models they should be great rods.

Never fished a shimano rod.

But I think I will be in the future.

They seem like a function first not fashion kind of rod.Always wanted to try the Cumura now i think I'll try the Crucial. I think I read it has the same blank as Cumura.

Never fished a shimano rod.

But I think I will be in the future.

They seem like a function first not fashion kind of rod.Always wanted to try the Cumura now i think I'll try the Crucial. I think I read it has the same blank as Cumura.

I fish cumaras and love them. The no flash and all function theme is exactlty what I like about them. As far as the crucial goes I heard that it is the same blank but the resins are different which makes the cumara noticeably lighter. I personaly will pay the extra money for the cumara but I believe the new crucial is on its way to becoming the best bang for your buck rod out there.