Sign in to follow this  
Fat-G

Nice One On A Lipless Crank

Snuck out today for an hour, threw a Red Eye Shad and stuck 3. Two were mega-dinks, the other was this pretty girl.

RedEyeShad64002.jpg

The picture came out horribly, I wasn't prepared to catch a nice one at all. Propped the old point and shoot on a cinder block and hit the timer. She went 6.4, fall is finally setting in. Water temps are way down. Hoping to get a 12+ when I get the swimbait setup!

I was at a pond you've never been to. It's a sweet pond though, lots of big healthy pigs.

As a side note: This is the first time in probably 3 weeks to a month that I've been fishing. Felt good to catch a nice one, especially with the way this one hit it. SLAMMED it. And for some reason, I though she was 8+ easy the first time she jumped. She looked like a monsta!

great catch, especially after not fishing for a while. you'll be busting double digits soon. i can just feel it.

Hayden, you have proven your self in ponds. Now it is time to go out on a boat and hunt for wild bass.

Ask hookingem or wdycrankbait...fishing the wild waters is a lot different than ponds.

Sorry I did not catch up with your mother to get permission to take you out on my boat this year. Maybe next summer before you go to Harvard or Yale. But I have to meet your mother first. That is a rule. Ask hookingem.

And if you really want to test your skills the B.A.S.S. Northern Division Open is heading back to Richmond next year. You can register as a nonboater and fish the Historic James River, the Chick River and maybe the Appomattox River for two days, and maybe a third if you do well.

Remember, your order of priorities is school, fishing, cars and girls with the emphasis on school. ;)

WTG Fat-G, nice one for sure!

Big O

www.ragetail.com