Sign in to follow this  
Fish Chris

The Most Important Music Video Ever Made....

If you hate Nickelback, that's fine. Just turn the volume all the way off, and watch closely.

Fact is, we all have a number counting down over our heads. We can't see it, and we don't know how much time it has left. But when it's gone, it's gone. No time for one more cast.

Think about this the next time your watching the sunrise, as you head out across the lake.

Peace,

Fish

So, do you think we would live life different if we knew how much time we had?

I suspect not. Sadly. But for those of us fortunate enough to have experienced life lessons that teach us the fundamental truth that life is short, we appreciate the small things.....

A sunrise or sunset.

The value of friendship and love over money and tangible assets.

I recall reading this when I was about 14 and have valued this quote to this day as a way to live my life....

"The definition of success--To laugh much; to win respect of intelligent persons and the affections of children; to earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give one's self; to leave the world a little better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition.; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm, and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived--this is to have succeeded." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

There was or is a movie coming out that kind of goes along these lines. I don't know all the details, but its a world where the form of currency is time. Interesting concept.