Sign in to follow this  
Raider Nation Fisher

What A Week

I pulled down 8 hours for Monday in holiday pay. And havejust worked 4 16s. A normal sane person would say Im done for the week, but oh no, I like that money too much. I get to work 5 more hours tomorrow. Which will give me a grand total of 69 hours plus the 8 holiday, so 77 hours for the week. Meine Gött, I love being an electrician!

Glad your busy. No holiday pay and I may have put in 25hrs this week if I was lucky. I pray for the cold so business will pick up.

So how hard are you going to play now? I suggest you pay the bait monkey a visit and spend some of that hard earned money!

Wanna trade? Other than Christmas day, I've been doing 12 hour days without a day off since mid December. Probably going to stay this way until early March. Thank God my body adjusted quickly to this current schedule I'm on.

These are the times that it stinks when I realize that I don't get paid by the hour anymore. Lol. :D

Wanna trade? Other than Christmas day, I've been doing 12 hour days without a day off since mid December. Probably going to stay this way until early March. Thank God my body adjusted quickly to this current schedule I'm on.

These are the times that it stinks when I realize that I don't get paid by the hour anymore. Lol. :D

Is trade for that in heartbeat. Back in 2010 I worked 12 hour days from January to June. 7 days a week no vacation days or holidays. Those were the sickest pay checks I've ever gotten. I would kill for another six months like that right now.

I used to work weeks like that right outa tech school as a mechanic I loved the paychecks nothing like being 19 banking 1300 a week. I got burnt out quick because I was single and drank like a fish parting with my buddy's I'd down a 30 and a handle of vodka every night wake up work and do it all again. I'd do it all over again just without the booze. Now I work as a teachers aide don't make squat but have tons of time for family and the outdoors