Sign in to follow this  
grimlin

Dog X

Anybody have any experience with this one? I'm looking for some feedback and not really finding much. I know it's been out for a long while now. I'm a bit behind when it comes to topwater to be honest.

Topwater not my strongest technique...specially walk the dog.I had a lot of fun with the ones I had last year so I'm getting more serious into them.

I used to fish them a bit a long time ago. Caught a few fish on them. Different kind of walking motion than you will get with a spook or a sammy, bait walks and leans on it's side. Personally, I prefer a sammy, simply due to cost and personal preference.

Reason why I asked. These things are not cheap for me....just wondering if it's worth the price tag on it.

Ended up picking up the deps buzzjet jr. instead.

Reason why I asked. These things are not cheap for me....just wondering if it's worth the price tag on it.

Ended up picking up the deps buzzjet jr. instead.

I have a couple and have taken both green & brown bass on them. It's a sweet little bait, casts well and makes a heck of a racket. I often throw them at night when the jitterbug bite is slow.

The larger one is a pike magnet.

A-Jay

• Like 1