Ima Bass Ninja

Mobile Version Emoticons

How come there are none when using the mobile version of this site?? Or full version with a mobile device for that matter??

There are. You just have to type em right. Such as

; ) with no space between ;)

: D = :D

And so forth. :)

According to Glenn, there is no mobile version yet. They're working on it and if I know Glenn it will be great when it arrives. The are some things that don't work when using a mobile device, like starting a personal conversation (PM), emoticons picked from a list, some links on the home page don't work when touched using an iPad. They're not too intrusive and I do most of my posting from my iPad now. We just have to be patient, Glenn is one of the best there is for these things. He's on it!

According to Glenn, there is no mobile version yet. They're working on it and if I know Glenn it will be great when it arrives. The are some things that don't work when using a mobile device, like starting a personal conversation (PM), emoticons picked from a list, some links on the home page don't work when touched using an iPad. They're not too intrusive and I do most of my posting from my iPad now. We just have to be patient, Glenn is one of the best there is for these things. He's on it!

You can start a PM from a mobile device. That's all I use.

Maybe it's just an iPad thing but this is what it looks like when I hit the "send me a message" button...

Wait...I can't upload pics from my iPad either...

Either way it won't work.

On my htc I got to hold down on the (send message) icon. Until a menu pops up asking me what I want to do. You could be right though. It very well may be a ipad thing.